We are so excited to see you all, but to be sure we all stay as safe as possible during this crazy pandemic, you will notice a few changes at the farm. Some are actually welcome changes, and some will make your experience at the farm somewhat more cumbersome, but we hope you will understand and bear with us as we navigate this difficult situation.
Here's what you can expect - as least for now:
Shopping in Person at the Farm:
· We will be limiting the number of people in each greenhouse at one time, and will have the floors marked in 6' intervals to help you maintain appropriate social distances. As soon as weather permits, we will bring as many of our plants outside as possible to allow for more shopping area.
· All carts will be disinfected between shoppers.
· For the time being the play area will be closed. While this will be sad for our littlest customers, we're sure this won’t be a surprise to anyone.
· Credit card sales are preferred to limit hand to hand contact, but we will still accept checks or cash if this is better for you. When using cards, you will not need to sign/touch the iPad at the end of a transaction.
· All sales will be completed at outside registers in the open air.
· Hand Sanitizer will be available at each sales counter.
From Home Shopping Alternatives:
· Phone orders will be taken. And as time allows, we will send you photos of options to confirm color and plant preferences. This will be dependent on available man/woman-power at the farm.
· Email Orders will also be available. Once received they will be confirmed and then available for curbside pick up at the farm.
· All of these off site shopping options all will be paid with a credit/debit card prior to pick up.
Classes and Girls' Night in the Garden:
· We will not be having classes at the farm.
· Unfortunately, for everyone's safety we have decided to cancel our 8th annual Girl's Night in the Garden.